TQC Random Backstory
Reload this page to generate a new result.
Your Random Backstory
Regional or National Origin: The Jeweled Coast
The Jeweled Cities along the coast of the Middle Sea are famous for their clockwork skills.
Your parent had an artistic streak a league wide; you may or may not have inherited that same artistic talent.
- Question: Which important personage was a patron for your parent?
- First Social Rank: Artisan (D8)
- Skills: Education (Arts +1), Interaction (Inspire +1)
- Gear: Art supplies (x2), Crafter Outfit
- Passions: Love (D6)
- Style Maneuver: Reroll Interaction
Pivotal Event of Childhood: A Death in the Family
One of your close relatives died unexpectedly, and you had to grow up in a hurry.
- Question: What did your relative tell you before they died?
- Skills: Observation (Intuition +1)
- Passions: Family (D8)
Education: Royal Universities
You attended the royal universities in Lutetia, and received the finest formal education in the world.
- Question: Why did a stranger pay for your expensive education?
- Second Social Rank: Artisan (D8)
- Language: Gallinean
- Skills: Education (Society +1, Science +1), Interaction (Negotiate +1), Observation (Deduce +1)
- Gear: Scholar Outfit, Books (x4)
- Passions: Knowledge (D10)
- Style Maneuver: Maximize Science
Pivotal Event of Adulthood: Revolutionary Invention
You've invented something amazing that will revolutionize the world. In theory. Mostly it blows up but that can be fixed.
- Question: Why does someone want to see you dead before you can perfect your invention?
- Skills: Clockworks (Activate +1, Invent +2), Education (Science +1)
- Passions: Artistry (D12)
- Style Maneuver: Add Science to Repair, when fixing one of your own inventions.