TQC Random Backstory
Reload this page to generate a new result.
Your Random Backstory
Regional or National Origin: Northern Ifran
You come from the deserts of Ifran, most probably from the city of Pitdah or Ubar.
One of your parents is a priest in the Asrian church, and you were brought up in strict accordance with religious teachings.
- Question: Which religious teaching was hardest for you to accept?
- First Social Rank: Artisan (D8)
- Language: Old Qartan
- Skills: Education (Society +1)
- Gear: Crafter Outfit
- Passions: Church (D6)
- Style Maneuver: Reroll Education
Pivotal Event of Childhood: Leader Among Your Peers
The other children looked to you as their guide, even if you weren't the oldest, the strongest, or the smartest.
- Question: Why did you end up losing the friendship of your best friend?
- Skills: Interaction (Inspire +1)
- Passions: Loyalty (D8)
Education: Military Recruit
You may have joined voluntarily, or perhaps you were drafted during a war. In either case, you were taught how to fight and send out on the front lines.
- Question: What promise did you make to your buddy who never made it back home?
- Second Social Rank: Soldier (D6)
- Skills: Dueling (Lunge +1), Defense (Block +2), Military (Aim +1)
- Prowess: Sword, Pike, Musket, Steel Breastplate
- Gear: Guard Uniform, Sword, Steel Breastplate
- Passions: Loyalty (D10)
- Style Maneuver: Maximize Block
Pivotal Event of Adulthood: Exiled
You aren't welcome where you came from, be it a province or an entire country.
- Question: Why do you refuse to undertake the actions that could get your banishment lifted?
- Skills: Education (Society +1), Nature (Explore +2), Streetwise (Conspire +1)
- Passions: Country (D12)
- Style Maneuver: Add Explore to Society, when trying to understand a foreign culture.