I spent some time updating the character folio for D&D Gamma World, based on my experience using the sheets in my Gamma World games. This version should be easier to use, although it doesn’t have as many reference pieces for the players.
Changes in the new version of the folio include:
- Moved all combat info to the back page (page 4)
- Separated ability scores and skills
- Character advancement (page 2) is more clear and updated for Legion of Gold vocations
- Made the character portrait box bigger (players in my games are required to draw their characters, even if they have no artistic skill — especially if they have no artistic skill!)
- Added more space for recording Omega Tech between sessions, as well as more space for gear, ancient junk, mounts and vehicles, and wealth (including Famine in Far-Go scrip)
- Made the attacks/weapons fields easier to use
- Added links to download insert pages
- Removed all color and 3-d effects, but added a color banner at the top (I’ll no longer be maintaining separate color and b/w versions of my character sheets)
The origins insert is for writing down your origins — an alternative is to use battles14′s origin half-sheets. The armory insert is for listing salvaged gear and additional weapons.
I’m planning on putting the player reference sheet (primarily, the weapons data) from the old version of the character folio into a separate insert with reference on one side and house rules on the other. Maybe it will also have the appearance and personality fields too. Sometime in the future I’ll also make an insert for vehicle stats.