Here’s the Game Master’s Screen I put together for the new version of Gamma World. It’s designed to fold up and fit inside the D&D Gamma World box.
Instructions for creating the screen:
2. Print it out on 11 x 17 cardstock, double sided, color print.
3. Cut off the top 2.5 inches.
4. Fold it into thirds and prop it up in front of you. Ta da! GM screen.
This screen includes the following:
- Index to important rules in the rulesbook (including FiFG rules!)
- Ancient junk table (including FiFG junk plus Dungeon 185 rules)
- Skill check DCs
- Encounter difficulty table and XP budgets by number of players, for planning encounters
- Skill challenge chart with XPs per level (as per FiFG)
- End of encounter checklist
- Starting gear table (player-side, including gear from FiFG)
- Weapons and armor charts (player-side)
- List of conditions (player-side)